- The personal data we collect includes, but is not limited to, your email address and IP address. This data may be processed for the purpose of communicating with you and keeping records. The basis for this processing are our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our website and our business.
- Our server automatically stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
– Browser type and version;
– Operating system used;
– Referrer URL;
– Host name of the accessing computer;
– Time of the server request;
– IP address.
This data is not merged with other data sources.
- Internet pages often use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser; they do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses, but serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure.
- Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies“, which are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you disable cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
- Some cookies – so-called functional cookies – are necessary for basic functions and are therefore stored automatically when you visit our website. These cookies store your preferences when you use our website. They are also used to distribute the load on our servers, to keep our website available, and for security purposes. Consent is not required for the use of functional cookies, which enable the basic functions of the website.
- We use analytics cookies to collect data about how visitors use our website. This includes information about the most visited pages and the number of error messages displayed. We use analytics cookies to compile usage statistics about our website. These cookies help us to improve our website. We use Google Analytics to compile aggregate statistics about visits to our website. For this purpose, we have concluded a data processing agreement with Google. The data collected by Google Analytics is shared with other Google services.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. If you have a Google user account, you can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in the settings there under “My data”, “Personal data”.
- The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is our legitimate interest in tailoring the information on our website to your needs. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “_anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymised collection of IP addresses. This means that IP addresses are processed in shortened form so that they cannot be associated with a specific person. If the data collected about you can be assigned to a person, this is immediately ruled out and the personal data is immediately deleted.
- Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- In addition, you can also prevent the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics. This will save a so-called opt-out cookie on your data carrier, which prevents the processing of personal data by Google Analytics. Please note that when you delete all cookies on your terminal device, these opt-out cookies will also be deleted, i.e. you must set the opt-out cookies again if you wish to continue to prevent this form of data collection. The opt-out cookies are set per browser and computer/end device and must therefore be activated separately for each browser, computer or other end device.
- The Google Tag Manager is a solution with which we can manage so-called website tags via an interface and thus integrate, for example, Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our online offer. The tag manager itself, which implements the tags, does not process any personal data of the users. With regard to the processing of users’ personal data, we refer to the following information on Google services. Usage guidelines: https://marketingplatform.google.com/intl/de/about/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/.
- This website uses the Google Maps service. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and to enable you to use the map function conveniently. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account is available. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and settings options for protecting your privacy, please see: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy.
- Disclosure to the USA for external services such as Google Maps only takes place with the consent of the person concerned.
- All personal data collected via our website is anonymised or deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose of processing.
- We use access and user controls to ensure that the confidentiality of personal data is guaranteed. Furthermore, the integrity of personal data is ensured through controls on data carriers, storage and transport. Even in the event of a technical or physical incident, the data can be quickly restored. Our systems and application programmes are up to date with the latest security standards and all known critical gaps – OWASP Top 10 – have been closed. As far as traceability is concerned, these are documented via input and disclosure logs, data security breaches are detected and the resulting consequences mitigated and/or eliminated.
- If you have any questions or if you or your employees or other contact persons wish to exercise your or their data protection rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to böckli bühler partner, St. Jakobs-Strasse 41, P.O. Box 2348, 4002 Basel (BS), Switzerland.